Tracking software are available to manage your affiliate marketing program. The tracking software listed and described below are considered the best as per reviews and feedback.
1. HasOffers Affiliate Tracking
- Created in 2009, Has Offers has been the leader in innovation in terms of affiliate tracking and management ever since.
- More than 11,500 businesses already use Has Offers including Living Social, Sears, TapJoy, Zynga and more.
- “Software as a Service” – pay a small service fee for each recorded click.
- Complete customer satisfaction guaranteed.
- Try it for free for 30 days – no obligation, you can cancel anytime!
- Modern technology developed with customer demands in mind.
- Scalable and versatile technology that is both trustworthy and precise.
- Enjoy modern technology and software program options that adjust and expand with your company.
- Accurate – not a solitary smash hit or sale is missed out on with this outstanding software program.
- Lots well balanced hardware and a specialized server for every customer ensures the most effective possible service.
- API’s and internet hosting servers flawlessly integrate with your very own procedures.
- Free one-on-one training to help you obtain the most from HitPath.
- Completely adjustable – you pick the payment versions and scales to be utilized.
- Multi-currency assistance and multi-payment technique abilities.
- Real-time reporting tracks, presents and displays one of the most up-to-date details regarding associate efficiency.
- Total control over your associates, and therefore, your earnings!
- No covert network compensations or additional prices.
- Incomparable customer service support, 24 hours a day.
- High quality and supreme reliability – keep a high standard of excellence throughout.